Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I'm awake!

At 8AM! READ: It's a miracle! It's nice and lovely outside (in the shire,) y'all!

My sister is in the other room, getting ready to leave for college. (OMG, old.) The bustle is keeping me up, and I'm celebrating by watching all the episodes of Planet Earth, care of my cousin. Baboons walking upright and a good seal/shark chase will help wake anyone up, yeah?

Looking at my console television, I am reminded that I am in need of one of those digital box converters before February 2009. There's just something terribly familiar about an old TV; I find that charm missing from the flat panels (which generate tons of heat, btw.)

The way this morning is cold reminds me of BACK TO SCHOOL days in high school, where I used to wait for the #80 bus, or B's mom, to get to Downtown Jersey City. Oh, the memories!

I keep getting bug bites, btw. I pray they aren't bedbugs or anything. Anytime I feel a twitch on my skin or see a glimmer of black, I just slap at it. There's this one flat mole by the crease of my arm pit that I keep mistaking for an insect. Anyone would be easily assume I have an ill case of Tourrete's.

I wish I had something more exciting to tell you, but I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment