Tuesday, October 14, 2008

my internet experience just got lazier.



I just installed a program designed to aid the blind onto my computer (total freeware) which reads everything on the screen out loud to you. As you type. In a browser, whatever. It's fucking changed my life.

My original intention was to have some of my personal writings read back, so that I can adjust emphasis, etc, you know, just get out of my head and shit. BUT NOW! IT HAS REVOLUTIONIZED MY WORLD! I mean, everything is read to me now, including my RSS feeds. I mean, I can rollerblade around the room while I have shit read to me, sonnnn!

And I am totally okay with hearing creepy robot voices recite my poems and stories. It feels like Andre 3000 is my roommate, proofreader, and best friend. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment