Friday, August 29, 2008

well, well.

The other night, a slew of friends and I went to see Raphael Saadiq croon. He's a good looking man, more importantly, I cannot stop thinking about his swagger. The man is FOINE, and when he moves, it just looks good. I bet he is effortlessly graceful, even in the midst of pooing. Again, a fine man with great arms, and bringing forth his inner Sam Cooke with that skinny little tie of his.

Despite being a "Fort Greene" crowd, it was a great show. His backup singers were fantastic, but you could kinda tell that homegirl was going trying to go solo EP every Tuesday night. Anyway, I didn't really know what to expect, and was delightfully rewarded with an amazing repertoire. I'll keep it to myself, but believe me, twas good!

I have nothing else to say other than this man is V's huuuuuuusband. Her partner, R, has already accepted that.


Feels Good - Tony Toni Tone

No comments:

Post a Comment