Monday, August 11, 2008

I have this artsy streak.

O recommended I see 52 Man Pickup at the NYCFringe. As much as I love theater, Fringe Fests are really difficult since you can buy overpriced tix for some crap you hate. Usually, they're debuting works, too, so there are no existing write ups to help you gauge whether it'll hit you in a good place, until you've made the purchase and are unhappily in minute 37 of something you may hate.

But with Desiree Burch, I am a total dumbass fan. I really loved some of her work with the NYNFs. It really guided one particular portion of the show I did last year. Actually, I looooves the Neo-Futurists in general! (I even saw the Chicago cast one NYE.) And It doesn't help that I know the first Filipino NYNFs; I'm partial. Always insanely entertaining, moving, or oddly cerebral:

No comments:

Post a Comment