Monday, July 21, 2008

not to get all feelings on you...




Button - Shugo Tokumaru


  • As much as I deny it, I have fallen on some hard times. Luckily, my friends are fantastic, and remind me to be good to myself. So, thank youse! I'm not too too spiritual (erm. as in shrines and special candles and all...) but I really do believe that thank you is the simplest prayer we can come up with on the fly. So, I will be grateful for yesterday, today, and tomorrow. Yes. I will repeat that!

  • I hate myself for being in the middle of 12 different books.

  • Really wish I was in San Diego this weekend with the rest of my friends and fam.

  • And then, I just thought this was a beautiful mock up. I secretly wish it will turn into an animated film! Peep the link!
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment