Friday, July 18, 2008

Imagine me and you.


Summer came down with a vengeance in the the tiny backyard tenement, and the two windows in the apartment gave no relief. I began to learn how to lay back and enjoy heat, how not to fight it, to open up my pores and let the heat in and the sweat out.

I used to sit in my underpants and a half-slip and type on a card-table in the living room, at 3:00 A.M. in the morning, with the sweat pouring down the front of me and my breasts.

- Audre Lorde, ZAMI A New Spelling of My Name.


  • it's way too hot up in here!

  • suggestion: be very still. you can try to win this staring contest...or you can just fuck around with your mouse.

  • What a good song (OG Turtles) for a hot day!

    Happy Together - Flobots


    That's all I got. I'm staying in and watching 20/20 tonight. Stossel is my boy!
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment